Nothing beats the summer heat like a refreshing açaí bowl! Blended with frozen tropical fruit, this smoothie bowl is the perfect snack to celebrate the upcoming Fourth of July weekend. Make sure to freeze all your fruit the night before to get the perfect soft serve consistency and go wild with the toppings!
This recipe makes 2-3 servings.
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 3 frozen ripe bananas
- 2 (3.5 oz.) açaí superfruit packs
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1/2 cup almond or soy milk
- Toppings: sliced banana, your favorite granola, shredded coconut, blueberries, strawberries, dried fruit
- Place all the ingredients except the toppings in a high-powered blender.
- Blend, starting on medium speed and gradually making your way up to high for 1-2 minutes, stopping every 15 seconds or so to mix the ingredients and push them down with a tamper.
- Once you see everything in a soft-serve consistency, you will know it's done.
- Add toppings and enjoy!
Let us know in the comments how you made your version of this sweet treat or tag us @toririchard on Instagram!