Location: Corporate Office (Oahu)
Job Type: Full-Time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sew sample garments and scheduled production units (including new styles) using industrial sewing machines.
- Conduct repairs as needed for both domestic and offshore produced garments.
- Match thread color to prints.
- Communicate machine maintenance and repair needs to the Production Manager in a timely fashion.
- Turn knobs, screws, and dials to adjust settings of machinery, according to garment styles and equipment needs.
- Mount attachments (i.e. needles, cutting blades, etc.) and adjust machine guides according to appropriate specifications.
- Must be able to use an industrial sewing machine.
- Must be flexible to fluctuating deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Previous relevant work experience preferred.
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance