Resort is a state of mind. At Tori Richard, team members embrace this lifestyle and become every customer’s personal stylist.
With retail locations throughout the islands, we are lucky to spend each and every day in paradise! We welcome talented, creative, friendly and collaborative individuals who are able to uphold the traditions of our company through quality, passion and art. Our team members strive to provide a premium shopping experience that caters to the customer’s needs today and tomorrow and act as change agents, who make every effort to make a difference in our diverse team-oriented workplace.
We wear white past Labor Day, floral prints to black tie events, and slippers all year long. Wherever you find us, people are having a good time!
- Provide the best possible shopping experience for all guests
- Meet and/or exceed sales targets and KPI standards
- Fostering customer relationships for clienteling
- Standard opening and closing procedures
- Maintain store standards and participate in merchandising of exciting new product!
- Contribution to our team-oriented environment –achieving targets, friendly banter with store and individual contests and achieving overall store and company objectives
Benefits we offer:
- Competitive hourly base plus commission
- Uniform allowance
- Generous employee discount
- Flexible schedules based on business needs
You’ll excel with the following:
- Two years of retail experience including opening and closing procedures
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays
- A personality and style that meets the Tori Richard brand
- Basic computer knowledge – including experience with point of sale systems and Microsoft office
- Must currently reside on Oahu
- Retail sales: 2 years (Required)
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Commission pay