Location: Corporate Office (Oahu)
Job Type: Full-Time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Some Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate and monitor customer sales orders for manufactured and ready-to-wear products for direct sale accounts and rental programs.
- Initiate and update customer accounts, provide product information and support services to customers. Includes, processing orders, returns, exchanges, etc.
- Communicate across departments for purposes of producing, invoicing, and shipping of customer orders.
- Request style master and bill of material for ready-to-wear goods.
- Creates and maintains Master Line Charts for ready-to-wear goods for customer accounts.
- Generate, enter, and receive purchase orders and routes to proper departments for processing.
- Monitors purchase orders, back-orders, and updates cancel dates for open orders, receiving accordingly.
- Maintains returns-to-vendor (RTV), customer credits etc. relating to customer returns.
- Monitors, updates, and manages Uniform Division inventory (finished goods, customer owned fabric, fit line, ready-to-wear, etc.)
- Degree in Apparel, Design, or Merchandising or equivalent preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook etc.) Able to create spreadsheets & use formulas
- Requires strong communication skills - effective both verbally and written
- Previous data entry experience
- Has the ability to work collaboratively to accomplish tasks/goals
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Basic knowledge of garment construction, patternmaking, silhouettes, color ways, sewing techniques, fabrications, and trims is helpful
Benefits we offer:
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance