Location: Corporate Office (Oahu)
Job Type: Full-Time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Some Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generates patterns (including first pattern, cut-out fabric, sew, fit and modify as needed) for local production.
- Creates garment specification (measurements) for new styles.
- Manages the sewing floor along with the Production Clerk.
- Creates cost sheets for all divisions using information provided by Production Manager.
- Creates style masters and bills of materials for all TRIA styles.
- Creates computer markers for basic styles.
- Participates in fittings with the merchandising staff and executes pattern corrections as needed.
- College degree with certification in pattern design or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in pattern making.
- Must have working knowledge of GT system and PDS.
- Must have working knowledge of new patterns and how to make revisions.
- Basic knowledge of different fabrications and previous sewing experience preferred.
Benefits we offer:
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance