EXEMPTION: Exempt, Salary
REPORTS TO: CEO
The Executive Assistant is responsible for supporting and providing administrative assistance to company President. This person also promotes the corporate image by representing the president internally and externally; acting as a liaison between the president, key executives, employees, and third parties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Liaise between all internal and external parties and company President.
- Manage time, correspondence, and schedules for meetings and appointments. Occasionally attend meetings on behalf of the President.
- Maintain all information databases (contacts, executive files, customer information, etc.)
- Coordinate company events (staff meetings, company outings, etc.)
- Manage the upkeep of the office environment’s ambiance and cleanliness.
- Manage Receptionist and the purchasing of office supplies and equipment.
- Manage payments (business expenses, renewals, requests, etc.)
- Arrange and book all travel for executive level and designated employees.
- Assist other departments as needed.
- Conduct additional projects as needed.
- Associate’s degree in a relevant field recommended.
- Previous administrative experience with top executives required.
- Must be able to multi-task, manage time and meet deadlines.
- Possess excellent organizational skills.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess excellent phone etiquette.
- Must have a pleasant and professional demeanor.
- Proficiency in general computer use and in software programs. (e.g. Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook )
- Ability to type with accuracy.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, kneel, squat, stoop and or twist.
- Ability to climb up and down steps frequently.
- Ability to grasp, squeeze, push, pull, reach and manipulate objects with right/left hand(s).
- Ability to turn, bend with some twisting.