eCommerce Operations Specialist
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The position is accountable for helping shape the public image of the company. This is achieved by assisting the Sr Manager Marketing & eCommerce in maintaining the company’s perception through the maintenance and functionality of the online channels, understanding the importance of timing, meeting deadlines, responding to crises and setbacks, and ensuring that information & creative release is consistent with the strategy.
This role will assist in regularly analyzing and evaluating consumer and commercial insights and analytics and assist in the delivery of innovative content and marketing campaigns from the Marketing team on the websites. Some of the weekly to monthly tasks will include the following:
- Perform regular site audits ensuring all functionality operates as intended, finding, and resolving any bugs, or unoptimized capabilities.
- Respond quickly to any unscheduled site adjustments based on unforeseen circumstances, requests from key executives, etc.
- Liaise with remote Website Administrator, located in the Philippines, for regular product uploads and updates, site merchandising, and other site administration as necessary.
- Main point of contact with our eCommerce support agency in listing and monitoring all support tickets, site development projects, etc.
- Lead research on additional and replacement apps, plug ins, and other tech stack elements as part of an ongoing effort to ensure a modern and customer-focused omnichannel experience, aligned with financial, branding, and customer experience objectives.
- Assist in the analyzing of KPI metrics and performance of the creative content.
- Assist in coordinating launches or re-launches of product across various digital channels.
- Collaborate with respective teams needed to execute these tasks.
- Bachelor's degree/or 3+ years of eCommerce experience preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of eCommerce platforms (Shopify Plus preferred), Office 365, Asana or similar, Analytics Tools, ESP (Klaviyo preferred).
- Prior experience with online retailing and marketing in a B2C setting.
- Technical competency and previous experience in working in both marketing and web production e-commerce environments.
- Knowledge of current online trends in the industry
- A positive attitude towards collaboration, and initiative with a “can do attitude” to ensure company financial and operational goals are met.
- Technical aptitude with web-based tools, organizational and time management skills are a must.
- Expertise with multi-channel customer acquisition
- Consumer apparel experience preferred.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, kneel, squat, stoop and or twist
- Ability to grasp, push, pull, reach, and manipulate objects with right/left hand(s).
- Ability to turn, bend with some twisting
- Dental insurance
- Generous Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance