Location: Corporate Office (Oahu)
Job Type: Full-Time
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Unload/load boxes of merchandise
- Check in all merchandise and material entering the warehouse according to cut sheets and/or packing list.
- Accurately pull garments from the warehouses to fulfil pick ticket orders.
- Ensure items are properly labeled and tagged according to customer request standards, prior to packing.
- Return garments to stock.
- Ensure presence and completeness of shipping request slips and packing list on all orders.
- Maintain effective and timely communication with the Shipping Manager regarding problems with orders, missing goods, excess goods, damaged goods, pending shipments, etc.
- Ensure goods are protected and kept clean and dry at all times.
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of warehouse.
- Previous warehouse/shipping/stock experience
- Reliable, dependable, responsible, and trustworthy.
- Possesses a great work ethic and a "can-do" attitude.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workloads.
- Demonstrate the ability to work as a team.
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, kneel, squat, stoop, turn, and or twist.
- Ability to grasp, squeeze, push, pull, reach and manipulate objects with right/left hand(s).
- Ability to lift and carry 30+ lbs.
Benefits we offer:
- Set Monday through Friday schedule
- 7 paid Holidays
- Vacation time off
- Generous employee discount
- Medical insurance
- 401k (and 401k match)
- Life Insurance